Quality, environmental sustainability and health and safety in the workplace are integral parts of Bonatti’s professional culture.
In order to optimise these areas and select only vendors/subcontractors who are qualified and compliant with regulations and corporate principles of quality and safety, Bonatti selected one partner to conduct supplier qualification:
- SupplHi, a specialized platform for qualification of industrial vendors with a focus on the oil & gas industry.
SupplHi is a specialised platform covering project materials (Valves, Piping, Packages, …) and Logistics and Engineering services.
The platform brings together companies such as Bonatti in order to build a community of buyers, then collect registration information from vendors as sellers, who choose their product categories. SupplHi validate the information received and confirm the vendor as a qualified supplier for its specific categories; direct interviews with company specialists may be required to verify and classify the information received.
The platform brings the following benefits to the vendor:
- Business visibility: with a single registration, the supplier becomes visible to all registered buyers
- Qualification: all vendors with valid registration are qualified for Bonatti
- Connection with procurement system: Bonatti’s ERP System is linked with the platform, so once a request comes to the buyers, the system immediately proposes the sellers registered in the corresponding product category
- Document updating: vendors receive notification of expiring documents from the system
- Issuance of a certificate of registration with the SupplHi logo
Registration on this platform is a preferred channel in order to become a Bonatti supplier/subcontractor.
In order to register, suppliers must fill out an online questionnaire, providing the necessary documentation.
The subscription is totally free.
Below you can find further details about the registration process.